Here at Turtles Yoga & Wellness, we are sensitive about our footprint on this planet and are concerned about keeping the planet “healthy.” We believe this is a shared responsibility for all as we are all interconnected on this planet through our choices.
Here are some of our efforts to help our footprint:
- Our studio floors are refurbished-maple racquetball floors with professional floor padding below.
- The common area floors were a clicking-installed process with no glue.
- The paint on our walls in non-toxic organic compound paint and safer for our lungs than traditional paint.
- Our studio doors and chair-rail are natural eucalyptus wood from the east coast.
- The willow trees were professionally created and selected from the Northwest Columbia River Gorge.
- We use non-toxic and biodegradable cleaners when possible.
- Our front desk and juice bar is all reclaimed wood.
- We provide free filtered water fountains so people can use reusable water bottles.
- We use recycled paper products and recycle.
We welcome your ideas, thoughts and suggestions about how Turtles Yoga & Wellness, LLC can partner with the community or your business to fulfill our planetary obligation, to help find a balance in this world we live in, one person, one business at a time. We are here and committed to find, create solutions and implement them in our neighborhoods. Help us, help you. Your opinions matter to us.
Email us to let us know: email@example.com.